PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Junior & Youth Leagues will finish week beginning Monday 14th December
- Senior Leagues will stop on Thursday 17th December then resume for 6 weeks from Thursday 21st January
- Each league differs in the number of teams. If your league has an odd number of teams then a team will have a BYE each week. The team with a BYE is still welcome to attend and play a small game against themselves. A field will be made available for this
- Fixtures currently may not show all the way to the end. If this is the case, a play off will be created for the final weeks. These fixtures will be published once all games have been played, as it will depend on where teams finish in the league.
- When your team arrives, please ensure you check the white board to see your field allocation for game.
Please click on the link below for the field layout of Allen Hill. You will notice we have up 8 fields available. 5 fields on Allen Hill including Little Wembley and 3 fields on Ngataringa Park (behind the stand). In order to get to the fields on Ngataringa please walk around the back of the goal near the clubrooms and there is a gate in the far right corner. Through here you can walk over the back.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT FIXTURES & FILED ALLOCATIONS:
THURSDAY NIGHT FIXTURES & FIELD ALLOCATIONS:
FRIDAY NIGHT FIXTURES & FIELD ALLOCATIONS:
FIXTURES & RESULTS
Please click on the following the links next to each league to see the fixtures for that league.
First Kicks 5th - 7th - Wednesday - 4.00-4.45pm - Click here
8th & 9th Grade - Wednesday - 4.45-5.30pm - Click here
10th & 11th Grade - Friday - 4.15-5.00pm - Click here
Junior Girls - Friday - 4.15-5.00pm - Click here
12th & 13th Grade - Friday - 5.00-5.45pm - Click here
14th - 16th Grade - Friday - 5.45-6.30pm - Click here
Senior Social - Thursday - 6.00-6.35pm Click here
Senior Championship - Thursday - 6.35-7.10pm Click here
Senior Premiership - Thursday - 7.10-7.45pm Click here