Welcome to Fantails
What is Fantails?
If you've got young girls looking to give football or futsal a go in a fun and safe environment, Fantails is the programme for you!
Fantails is a programme designed to attract new female players aged 4–12 years old to the beautiful game through sessions focused on helping girls make friends, having fun, improving their skills and being active through football.
Principles of the Fantails Programme
- Boost Confidence :Fantails sessions are a safe environment where girls are able to be themselves, try new things, and boost their confidence.
- Fun and Enjoyment: Learning about football and futsal through fun and engaging activities is at the heart of every Fantails session.
- Develop Life Skills: Fantails aims to help young people develop life skills such as respecting others, having a positive attitude, and overcoming challenges.
- Friendships: Fantails is a great place for young girls to make new friends and we want to help foster and grow these new relationships.
- Female Role Models: Having female role models to look up to and aspire to will support young girls reaching their potential in sport and life.
- Improve Skills & Movement: The programme gives opportunities for girls to move and play - exploring the 11+ Kids fundamental movements.
North Shore United Hubs - Term 4
- Girls 4 - 6 year olds hub: Thursdays @ Allen Hill Stadium - 3.45pm - 4.30pm
- Girls 7 - 8 year olds hub: Thursdays @ Allen Hill Stadium - 3.45pm - 4.30pm
- Girls 9 - 10 year olds hub: Thursdays @ Allen Hill Stadium - 3.45pm - 4.30pm
- Girls 11 - 12 year old hub: Thursday @ Takapuna Grammar School - 7.30am - 8.30am
Start Dates & End Dates - 8 Sessions in total in term 4
- All Hubs - Thursday 12th October - Thursday 30th November
To register, please sign in below and click on additional coaching tab to select the hub you would like to sign up for.